Friday, June 16, 2006

Did I Say The Mavs Would Win In 5 Games? I Meant 6..or 7...

Okay, I don't know what's up with my Mavs, but I know they'll get it together! All along I said I wanted to see them win it at home, and now they can! :) But only if they stop trying to shoot from that back corner or try to shoot for 3 rather than get under the net and dunk it!! Come on, guys! You can do it!! Let's make the Heat fizzle out!!!

Not much other news, really. David is hanging out with his brother, Greg, tonight so I am having dinner with the girls. (Yay for girl's night!)

So that's it for now. I hope everyone is having a good Friday!! And please send the Mavs some good vibes on Sunday!!!

Oh! One more VERY important thing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are such a sports nut these days! I am so impressed!