Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Still Love the Mavs!

You know, I just do. I love them. I think they could have played better. So Miami won...I am disappointed because I really thought the Mavs were going to do it, but it just didn't happen that way. Miami outplayed them, and that's it. But I don't want the fact that the Mavs are the Western Conference Champions to get lost! They worked hard to get to the finals, and maybe next year is our year! I still say way to go, guys! I can't wait to see what you can do next season!

In other news, my precious kitty, Cleo, got moved to Mom and Dad's last night so that David's kitties, Zak and Kaylee, could make their move to the apartment. They did pretty well, actually. Kaylee was fine after a few minutes, but Zak seems to be taking a little longer. They have hissed at each other some but it's because they are re-establishing their pecking order. It's funny to watch them sniff everything and climb all over the furniture. They're in for another shock when everything gets moved out so that the furniture from David's apartment gets moved in on Friday! But they are adjusting well. I don't worry about Cleo, but I sure miss her! I love that chubby little girl! She has more attitude and personality than you can imagine, and I love her so much! :)

So that's it for now. Oh, except that tomorrow is my birthday!!! Yay!

No comments: