Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Am Still Celebrating!

I love that almost a week later I am still getting birthday presents! The super wonderful handbag David ordered for me arrives tomorrow and I can hardly wait! It perfectly matches a pair of shoes he got me earlier in the season, and I can't wait to wear them and carry the bag! :) And I need to schedule my massage that mom and dad got for me! Yay!

It was tough coming back to work after being off for a few days, but at least I get off work early next Monday and am off on Tuesday for the 4th of July! I love holidays!

I don't have much news to share today. David is driving to Abilene for the day to do a store visit out there, and I am having dinner with Grampa tonight. I missed dinner last week due to all the moving stuff, but now that's just about done. Kevin is buying David's washer and dryer, so we're taking care of that on Friday. David says he has just a few random things to do at the apartment and then we need to do a quick cleaning (I already cleaned the kitchen and bathroom there) and he's totally done. It sure is nice having him on my side of town!

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: