Friday, June 09, 2006

Go Mavs!

Wow! What a game last night! My Mavericks managed to pull it off, but it was uncomfortably close for a while. Everyone was looking worn down by the 4th period last night, which would explain all the missed baskets! And I didn't realize what a huge man Shaq is...good grief! He's a human wall! But I am so proud of the Mavs and I am ready for their next win here in Dallas. I would like to see them win it in 5 so that they can win here at home. But I'll be ok if they sweep it in 4!

No other big news, really. It's going to be a busy weekend getting the apartments cleaned out. David is moving in two weeks and we both have a lot to do as far as getting things moved and organized. I hate moving...thank goodness we're hiring a mover for his stuff!!

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great Friday! Go Mavs!!

No comments: