Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Okay, Mavs...Let's get This Done!

Enough said? Come on, Mavs! Two wins at home...you can do it!!

It was a very busy weekend. I spent Saturday moving David's stuff (non-furniture stuff) and Sunday we spent putting things away. Then we had to go different directions for father's day due to family scheduling conflicts. I had dinner with my parents and Grampa and his friend, Ann, who is a really nice person. It was strange seeing him with someone other than my Gran, though. I still miss her every day. I was really missing her this weekend. But Ann is a very nice and interesting person, and I can see why they enjoy each other's friendship so much.

Yesterday I woke up with the worst migraine I have had in a long time, so I stayed home from work. David massaged my head and I took some ibuprofin and felt better, so we went to his place and packe dup more stuff and brought it over. I will be glad when we are done moving stuff! The apartment is a huge mess! I am going to be taking Cleo to Mom and Dad's tonight. He's bringing his cats, Zak and Kaylee, to the apartment. Three cats in a one bedroom is too much, so since Cleo is the one with claws and a big bag of attitude, she's going to the parents with me to keep the peace. :) I sure love that cat!

So I am back in the office today. I am a little sleepy, but it's ok. I need to rest up so I can watch the Mavs play tonight. Tomorrow we are moving the bulk of my furniture out of the apartment, so that's going to be fun. Did I say fun? I meant a giant pain in the rear. Ugh!

Have a good Tuesday! For those of you who are interested, two more days until my birthday! Yay!

No comments: