Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!!

It's my birthday!! I was thinking this morning about birthdays. Usually every year I go through a funk about getting older. But I realized something this year...I am happy and didn't really have a birthday funk! Granted, it's been super busy and I haven't had time, but this has been a good year. A lot in my life has changed in the last twelve months, and most of it has been very good. I wish my Gran could celebrate my birthday with me, but I know she is with me in spirit. David has been a wonderful addition to my life, and I am so very fortunate to be blessed with the best friends and family anyone could ask for. I have a really good relationship with my family and I am always thankful for that. My friends are always there for me, and love me in spite of my faults and craziness. :) Thanks so much to everyone who has touched my life in any way, shape or form. I am a very lucky girl.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day...I sure will! :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

You love us in spite of our craziness so it all works out perfect. :-) (And man, can I go crazy sometimes :-)) Happy Birthday sweetie! You deserve all the best in the world!!!!

Jessica said...

I hope you had a happy birthday!!!!!!!! I meant to call you all day today but as you can see from my blog little Devin didn't allow me to do much today besides care for him. Love ya!

Shumpy said...

Happy
Birthday!

I hope you got all you wished for.

Joseph said...

Happy birthday and hope that you enjoyed the pool party. We all love you and hope that you have 60 more birthdays to come.