Monday, June 26, 2006

Birthday Recap

Hello to all! It has been a great birthday, and I want to saythanks to everyone who stopped by or called or visited the blog! It was a great birthday! Thursday my parents took David and I to Papadeaux for dinner (YUM!) and I got a gift certificate for a massage and a manicure-bliss! Friday we got the cable installed and the movers were supposed to come, but they had to reschedule for Saturday morning. So Saturday we got the bulk of the move done, and we got David unpacked and settled. We were so tired we just ate dinner in and called it a night. And then came Sunday-the day of the awesome pool party at Angela and Tom's house, and that was super fun! We were there all day, and so many wonderful friends were there! We quenched our thirst with lemonade and raspberry vodkas, ate grilled burgers, roasted corn, pasta salad, mushroom canapes, and delicious cake. We had so much fun that we're going to all get together on the 3rd and celebrate summer at the Barnette's pool again! Today, I had a great birthday lunch with Christy and she showed me the house she and Rich are buying. It's so cute! I am so excited for them! She's been wanting to get into a house for years, so it's so nice that it's all happening for them.

Tomorrow I go back to the routine of work again. I have really enjoyed the time off and have really needed it. Next week is a short week, and that will be really nice, too. :)

Thanks for everyone who made it a great birthday!

No comments: