Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Even Though They Lost, I Still Love My Mavs!

I refuse to be a fairweather fan! It wasn't our best game, it's true, but I still love these guys! They've brought so much excitement to our city it's unreal! And I've really learned about basketball...and I like it!! I can't wait to go to a game one of these days! So about last night's gaem...if that was the best that Miami could do and they only won it in the last few seconds and by 2 points and it wasn't our best game? Yeah, we can take this. I think we're going to take it in 5 games. Hey, Shaq had to save face...right? I mean, that guy went home and worked on his free throws! You gotta give him props! (But not too many!) It's all good, though. GO MAVS!!

In other news, I found out that the one day in all of 2007 that I wanted to select for a certain date is already booked at my church! Seriously! I have to talk with David. Looks like we have to go a week earlier or later. Ugh! The one day out of 365 and it's taken!

Okay, that's really about it. Holly is back from vacation today so work will be fun again! Yay!

Have a great Wednesday! I know I will...dinner with Grampa tonight! :)

1 comment:

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Shaq needs another ring...a pinky bling-bling for Shaq please.