Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hooray for Humpday!

Sorry for the lack of posting. I feel like I have been super busy! I got a cool surprise yesterday...found a roll of film from when I was in Paris (exactly a year ago!) so I had it developed and got a few more great Paris memories captured. I miss that place so much. I am ready to go back right now. But here's a picture of me at the Arc de Triomphe last year...


I wish I was there now. I remember being on top of the Eiffel Tower just a year ago yesterday and feeling like I had finally made it. I had always dreamed of traveling overseas, and I had done it! (I know...I'm a dork!) But it was all happy memories for me. I need to go again!!

I hope all is well with everyone. I don't have much news at all, just keeping busy. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: