Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday Already!

Wow...I love short weeks! I can't believe the week is halfway over, but I'm not complaining. :)

Tonight I am having dinner with Grampa, and as always, I am looking forward to it. David is at Six Flags over Georgia today with his sales team doing their teambuilding stuff. I am envious! I hope he has a great time today! :)

I am doing the Susan Komen Race for the Cure on Saturday morning, so if you would like to donate, please click the link below. It's such a worthy cause and I am looking forward to walking. Almost all of us knows of someone who has been affected by breast cancer. Anything you can contribute will help! The link is below....

http://race.komennorthtexas.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1000&px=1021175

Really, I have no other news. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

*Important fact-23 days until my birthday! It's the 5th anniversary of my 29th birthday! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jen-
I stopped at 27 to count anniversaries. You are a better woman than I :-).
K