Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oops! It's Been A Bit Since I've Posted!

Sorry about that...it's been busy! Nothing really eventful to tell. Just been getting stuff done. It was a great holiday weekend! David and I spent lots of time by the pool. We had breakfast with my parents and Grampa on Saturday and spent yesterday with his family at his parents house. They have a pool and had a big cookout. I met his whole family and all his parents friends. It was a lot of people! I have a small family, so it was a little overwhelming to be around that many people, but it was fun and I had a good time. :)

Hey, did you know that the city of Carrollton lets you pay your traffic tickets online? Hey, how do I know this? Because I got a ticket Saturday afternoon going to David's. Seriously, I wasn't going any faster than the flow of traffic, but I was in the left lane and he clocked me and I was easy to get to, so I'm the one that got pulled over. As he was running my license, my cell phone rings...it's David asking if that was me on the side of the road. Yup. So I'll just do the deferred adjudication and keep it off my record. This is what I get for bragging that I hadn't been pulled over in about 11 years. I think kharma just bit me in the butt!

David is leaving for Atlanta today but he'll be back on Friday. This is more of a fun meeting/team building trip for him, so he won't be so drained when he gets back. He'll be home for the following two weeks from there, so you all know that makes me happy! :)

Everyone have a great Tuesday!!

No comments: