Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Playing Catch-Up

After a fast and furious afternoon helping David get ready and off to the airport, I met up with Angela for dinner and catch-up. It was so good to see her, and we laughed and had so much fun! It's been a little while since we've had a chance to do that, and I am so glad we did! She's such a good friend and an amazing person. During summer months I always love going to her house and hanging out at her pool and just relaxing. I am looking forward to that this summer as well!

Things are going good with WW. I have done pretty well...ate at Chipotle yesterday (YUM!) but managed to do okay. Their Burrito Bowls are so tasty!! I am going to eat out with Mia for lunch today but I'll make good choices and then get a workout in after work today.


Oh, I got a new phone yesterday... I love it! I got the little pink Bluetooth headset too. I refuse to wear it everywhere, just pretty much in the car when I am driving. I think people that wear them all the time look like robots. It's also rude. It's like saying that you're too important to put your phone away and let a call go to voicemail. We're a very rude society sometimes! Anyhow, I'm planning to keep it put away unless I am actually on a call or in the car.

So that's it for now. David is in Las Vegas! I hope he wins big! (He's also there working...it's not just a vacation for him!

Have a great day everyone!


No comments: