Thursday, May 18, 2006

Isn't it Friday YET??

It's been such a busy week. I'm exhausted and ready for the weekend. Work has been stressful and school is keeping me busy as well. Calgon, take me away!!

David comes back Saturday evening and I am looking forward to that! He's in Reno right now and will be there until this afternoon, and then he flies to Albuquerque for a couple days. And then home!! Yay!

I had dinner with Grampa last night and he is just wonderful. He's almost 87 and apparently quite the catch...he's getting calls from the ladies in his seniors exercise class! He has a friend that he has dinner with every Thursday night. She sounds very nice...she is 83 and does volunteer work and is very active. It's just nice for him to have a friend to do things with. I love the fact that he is leading an active social life and gets out and does things!

I think I need to plan some pampering for myself. I am going to try and get a manicure and an eyebrow waxing Saturday morning. I am overdue for some pampering! I'd really like a massage...maybe I will have to look into that.

So anyhow, that's about it for now. I have stayed within my points this week, but staying on WW has been a challenge. When I am tired or stressed it is so easy to want to pick up some fast food and be done with it, but I have been strong and stayed away from it. I just have to get some exercise in, as I haven't been able to do that this week. I will today, though!

So that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: