Monday, May 08, 2006

So Far, So GREAT!

It's my first full day back on the WW plan, and I am doing so well!! I even went to lunch at a Mexican place, and had chicken fajitas (no tortillas, no cheese, and no problem!) and charro beans. I ate a few chips, but I accounted for them when I was writing it all down. I am drinking lots of water and I will eat a lite dinner...probably mixed veggies sauteed in a tsp of olive oil and maybe some balsamic vinegar. I am pretty full from lunch so a lite dinner will be just right. I am taking it easy tonight and cleaning the apartment. I haven't had much opportunity to work on cleaning things out so I want to get some of that done tonight.

David is coming home in 5 days! I can't wait!

Oh, I forgot to mention that my friend Kevin is going to start at VHA on the 23rd. I won't be working with him, but I'm glad he's getting on with the company. He has been working as a contractor for another company for a long time, so he's ready for something permanent I'm sure!

That's it for now. It's nice to get back to the original idea of this blog...to celebrate my weight loss success! :) I didn't gain all my weight back, but I don't want to say how much. I am starting from square one (which is still considerably less that last year's square one!) and will go forward from there. The day I reach my goal weight will be the day I tell you all how much I weighed when I started.

So yay for me! :) (And thanks to all my family and friends who are so very supportive of me!)

No comments: