Monday, May 22, 2006

All Is Right In My World

Ah, David made it home safely Saturday, and he's here until the 30th, so we're going to have some time to enjoy each other! He's so happy to be back home! After I picked him up, we went and had a bite to eat and then went home and crashed. He was a tired boy!

Sunday we went to see The DaVinci Code. We enjoyed it! If you go to the movie and expect entertainment, that's what you'll get. Phooey on all the critics who panned it! We enoyed it and that's all we cared about!

I went to WW on Sunday, but opted not to weigh in. I am retaining water, so it wouldn't have been an accurate weigh-in. Next Sunday, though, I will be a weigh-in champ! :)

That's about it. School and work are keeping me plenty busy. Oh, went to the Saints and Sinners CD release party Friday night...the band was great, but they didn't even play until after midnight, so I was really tired. I went with Dan and his wife and Yvonne and her boyfriend, and we were all really sleepy so we didn't stay for the whole show. I home really late and went straight to bed!

Anyhow, have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: