Monday, May 15, 2006

Success at the Scale!

I had my first weigh-in yesterday and I lost 3 pounds!!! I am so proud! I worked really hard last week to get in all my water, exercise, and eat carefully and it paid off! :)

David made it back around 8:45 Saturday night, and it was so good to see him! We've had a wonderful weekend, and I am leaving work early today to spend a litle extra time with him before I take him to the airport tonight. He flies to Las Vegas tonight and is there for a couple of days, then on to Reno, then to Albequerque and then...HOME! He's back next Saturday night and done with the blitz.

Other than that, no big news. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! (Especially mine!!)

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Congrats on your continued success!!!!!