Thursday, May 11, 2006

Waterlogged!

One important part of being healthy is drinking plenty of water. WW tells us to drink six 8-ounce glasses of water every day, so I bought a big WW mug that holds 32 ounces. By drinking about 1.5 of these daily, I get all my water in like I should. However, I drank almost 3 of these mugs yesterday. I don't think I have ever had to go to the restroom so much in my entire life! I'm going to lose weight with all the trips to the ladies' room! I'm telling you, I should be squeaky clean on the inside!

No other big news. I had dinner with Grampa last night, and as always it was wonderful. We went to Applebee's and I had the shrimp and steak skewers off of the WW menu. GOOD STUFF! I was very full and it tasted really good. Tonight I am having dinner with mom and dad and we are making a new WW recipe for parmigan chicken. It looks really good, so I will report back tomorrow. If it's yummy, I will post the recipe here for all to enjoy. :) The recipes I get from WW are always good, so I expect this to be a success!

I am still doing well with WW. I'm feeling good and have gotten a couple of good workouts in this week so far. I am going to work out again tonight, too. It's helpful to have a gym here at work so that I can get my workout overwith and I have my whole evening to relax.

School is still going well, too. I am having to work harder to maintain my A average, but I like the challenge. I am good with an A or B, but I really want the A's!!

David called this morning on his way to the event in Cleveland. He's ready to leave Cleveland now, which is good since he heads to Toledo this afternoon. He got a little lost heading to the mall this morning, but he made it ok. I get to hug him the day after tomorrow!! I am missing him so much. I love that he calls several times a day but it's just not the same as having him here with me. I also have to get to work on cleaning out my apartment! He will be moving into my place (as I am moving out) in June, so we need to get moving along. So much to do!!

Everyone have a good Thursday!

No comments: