Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hump Day! (Thank Goodness!)

I am so glad it's the middle of the week! I am ready to be on the downhill slope toward the weekend. I am eager for my weigh in on Sunday, but I am super excited that David will be home on Saturday night! :) I miss him so much!

No big news. Tonight is dinner with Grampa, and I am going to suggest Applebee's for dinner since they have the Weight Watchers menu. (It's good stuff, too!) I am having dinner with Mia and Kim Friday night. I think we're going to go to Monica's for dinner and dancing. I am planning ahead and will have a healthy dinner (you can get healthy Tex-Mex there!! They use fat free black beans and low fat cheeses!). I'm going back to my old stand-by drink of club soda with lime. Right now, I am avoiding alcohol and the calories it leaves on my body. (Except for my martini with Grampa, but I am allotting for that with my eating today.) So I am going to eat healthy and have a fun night! :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! David is in Cleveland and enjoying himself. He heads to Toledo tomorrow, and then home for a bit. I can't wait!!

No comments: