Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ugh!

I went to dinner with Joseph last night and we ate like we'd never heard about eating healthy. We went to Saltgrass. Great dinner, but I am paying for it today. My stomach is killing me! (But they have awesome pomegranite strawberry daquiries!) So I am back on track today and I have got to be very very good the rest of the week. A lapse does not equal a collapse!

Not much new here. Please send out prayers for my cousin Jen's mom. She is very very ill and in the hospital. She has cancer and it has spread very rapidly. It's not good news.

On a much lighter note, Kevin started at VHA yesterday! I saw him for about 2 minutes yesterday...they put him to work immediately! Today I get to go over some reporting stuff, as it looks like we may be working closely on a few projects. Okay by me! It's nice to have such a good friend in the office!

David and I are going to enjoy the holiday weekend by spending time in the sun. I am hoping not to burn as we bake by the pool. I have to go and buy a swimsuit. Not my favorite thing to do. Wish I looked better in a swimsuit, but that day will come. Hopefully by summer NEXT year! David's parents are doing a BBQ this weekend. They have a lovely pool, but I am having anxiety about being in a swimsuit around his family. I ams till trying to impress them, and me in a swimsuit isn't the way to do it! I'll have to find a great cover-up. :)

So that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

My sister is a size 0 (yes, I hate her too) and she has anxiety in a bathing suit. We all do. You are fabulous so don't sweat something like that when being with his family. They will love you just like he does and for all the right reasons.

Have a wonderful weekend!