Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Step In The Right Direction

I am so proud of me! David and I walked for almost an hour last night and it felt good! I was more out of shape than I realized, which was pretty frustrating, but I am going to fix that! I burned over 300 calories (according to my heart rate monitor!) so we did well!

I took David to the airport this morning. He's already in Omaha now and he won't be home until May 20th. :( I am missing him already, but I have plenty to keep me busy with schoolwork and all! Besides, I need to get back to the business of cleaning things out since we are going to move his stuff into the apartment by the end of June! I know you all think I am a sill girl for moving home, but I am just old fashioned enough that I want to be married before we officially live together. That's just me.

I am still getting geared up for WW on Sunday. I am going to think positive and have a successful go of it. This time is it! David and I talked about it and he is so proud of my commitment and says he will do anything to support my efforts. It's nice to have that kind of support. :)

That's it for today. I am working late since I took Daivd to the airport, so I am out of here at 5:15 and will head home and then on to Mom's for dinner. Dad is on his annual fishing trip with the guys, so it's just me and Mom tonight.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

No comments: