Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ladies' Night

Mom and I had dinner last night because I worked late and couldn't get to Grampa's at a reasonable time. (We're having brinch on Saturday morning!) Mom and I went to Blue Mesa Grill and enjoyed a very tasty dinner. We did a little bit of shopping afterwards and then went back to Mom's to just visit. We were going to do a few things around the house, but we got lazy and just vegged.

Dad comes back from his annual fishing trip with the guys today. Apparently the fishing wasn't so good, but the fun and fellowship were in abundance! (Tequila and tasty food were there in plenty, I'm sure!) Hopefully he won't be coming home with his annual sunburn, too! (Poor Dad!)

I talked to David for a while last night. I am missing him already! It turns out that he will be coming home for a couple of days next weekend, which works out fine. Kim and I are talking about a girl's night that Friday (the 12th), so it works out perfectly! I know he'll be tired so no big fancy dinner planned, just picking him up and getting him home to rest! He won't be home for long, just two days but I am sure it will be nice for him to see his own home for a short time. Then he will only have to be gone for a week and then he comes home for a week. But then he has to go to Atlanta for another week, but I will take what I can get! :)

We're going to Corpus Christi/South Padre for my birthday weekend this year! I have never been down there and am looking forward to it! (Been to Paris and London, never been to Corpus Christi?) And then we have our San Francisco trip in July, so we have lots to look forward to.

School is tougher this semester, but I am liking the challenge. After my straight A's, I am challenging myself to keep it up this time, too. I can do this!

I am still geared up for WW on Sunday. Angela, if you're going, I may need a little hand-holding!!

Everyone have a good Thursday!

No comments: