Sunday, May 07, 2006

New Beginnings

I did it! I went back to my regular WW meeting today, and it felt good! I saw my buddies there and they hugged me and told me how happy they were that I was back. I felt like a superstar! I sat in the meeting today and felt like it was the right time for me to be going back. I have a very good feeling that I will be able to meet my goals this time around. I've done very well with my eating today, and I went to the store and got everything I need for this week to be a good one. So the good news is that next Sunday I know I will be reporting a loss, and I can hardly wait!!

David is doing well on the road. He's pretty tired, but at least he has a couple of days to take it easy before his next event. He gets to come home for just a couple of days next Saturday, so I am really looking forward to that! (It helps since I haven't seen his handsome face sine last Wednesday!)

I am feeling rested after just feeling worn out for the last couple of days. I am going to get my homework done, have dinner with the folks, and then head home to get a good night's sleep.

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments: