Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So Far, So Good!

I have quietly been trying to get back on track with the whole eating/exercising thing, and this week I am doing really well with the eating part! I'm really feeling good about that. I haven't gotten to bed on time yet this week, so I am a bit sleep deprived. I need to change that desperately! I am planning to go to a couple of water aerobics classes at 24 Hour Fitness this week, I just have to fit them in somehow. I'd like to do as much relaxing as possible this weekend, though.

It's been a busy week. Work has been crazy, and David and I have had a ton of things to do in the evenings. But we're midway through the week, so it's looking up! :) Other than all that, I don't have much news at all. I just wanted to write a quick post and say that I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: