Tuesday, August 29, 2006

If Only I Could Remove My Head!

I was home yesterday with a really bad migraine. It was really unpleasant. I spent the majority of my day either sleeping in bed or sleeping on the couch...not the way I like to use my time off from work, for sure! I am better now, though. It's still in the going away process, but I am much better and I am able to be at work.

We had a good weekend. Friday night Jen took me to a very nice dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We were so full that we didn't even have cheesecake! I was sleepy so I had to call it a night early. (David and Criag hung out while she took me to dinner...David needs guy time, too!) Saturday we had his twin nephews' first birthday party, and that was actually a lot of fun. Saturday night was Christy and Rich's housewarming party, and that was a blast! We hung out and just talked for hours! Sunday was extremely lazy, and we spent the bulk of the day watching the History channel or the Discovery channel.

And you know how Monday went. Yuck!

So that was the weekend. Cleo is still doing ok, and the kitties are all slowly adjusting. I do wish we had a bigger place, though! We're totally outnumbered by our cats!

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

No comments: