Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Movie Review

Okay, so David and I saw Talladega Nights last night. I was worried that all the funny parts were in the previews, but not so...I laughed my head off in this movie! It's chock full of silly jokes and I loved it! I haven't laughed that much at a movie since probably the 40 Year Old Virgin. Seriously, this movie was total brain candy and I loved it! I wasn't a big fan of Anchor Man, but this one was great!

It was a long day yesterday, but I did get a workout in, and I am very proud. :) I didn't get to water aerobics because of traffic, but I got a really good workout in....lots of cardio yesterday. The elliptical machine is my friend (my new mantra). I am feeling it in my arms and legs today, and I love it! I am starting with my trainer on the 15th, and I am looking forward to it.

Tonight I am going with mom to David's Bridal. They tell me it's not too soon to start looking at dresses, but I think it is. However, I have some questions about dresses that I need to have answered, so at least I can gather information. I'm not sure about trying anything on since I am working to lose weight, so that may have to wait a little bit.

So that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

yes, the elliptical is your friend! (I have done that mantra many times....) Good for you!!!!