Friday, August 04, 2006

I Thought Friday Would Never Get Here!

Folks, it has been a long week! I am tired! There has been so much on the schedule lately, and I really need some relaxation! I've got to find a way to make a little "me" time soon! I am thinking that I will shoot for a little of that on Sunday. Just in general, I have a lot to do and work has been exhausting lately (lots of overtime).

I did find a water aerobics class at the gym that I am going to tomorrow morning, and I am looking forward to it. I am working so hard to eat carefully this week, and I've done a really good job. I didn't get in as many workouts as I wanted, but I have to forgive myself for that. I am going to go to my WW meeting on Sunday and really get with it. I have 8 months, people. 8 months to lose whatever weight I can before I have to just maintain in order to fit into whatever wedding dress I end up deciding on. Oh, speaking of weddings...I have found 3 dresses I really love. I have been told by people at the dress stores that it's not too early to start dress shopping, but I feel like it is. Mostly because what fits now will be too big next year. (I am very optimistic!) We'll see. I am going next Tuesday to a dress appointment and we'll talk more then. I'm really focused on the cake tasking, though!

So that's it for now. Busy weekend ahead! Have a good one, everybody!

No comments: