Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Silly Quiz About Me

I'd like to see all my fellow bloggers do this one! (I got the idea from Shumpy)

1. How old do you wish you were? I'm happy at 34!
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Living in Seattle. Mom called and woke me up to tell me to turn on the TV. Very scary!
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Shake my fist in anger and then walk away.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? Usually yes.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? I have three, so I am exempt from this question.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French or Italian.
7. Do you know your neighbors? Not by name. I know them as "Crazy Dog Lady" or "Brown Bear's Parents"
8. What do you consider a vacation? Anywhere but home!
9. Do you follow your horoscope? I read it and laugh about it.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, but we'd have to plan it very carefully!
11. Are you touchy feely? Usually
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes, and so do "similars"!
13. Dream job? Being paid to nap and watch movies!
14. Favorite channels? Food Network!!
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? The "Partio"!
16. Showers or bath? Shower. Either-depends on my mood.
17. Do you paint your nails? Yes
18. Do you trust people easily? No, but the people I do trust, I trust deeply.
19. What are your phobias? Heights and being stuck under a bridge in heavy traffic.
20. Do you want kids? Not feeling particularly maternal right now.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? Just this blog!
22. Where would you rather be right now? Shopping of course!
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? David! :)
24. Heavy or light sleep? Fairly light
25. Are you paranoid? Why? What have you heard?
26. Are you impatient? Sometimes. Depends on what I am waiting for!
27. Who can you relate to? I relate to a lot of my friends and family.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? I'm pretty fond of white guys, personally, but I think everyone should follow their hearts wherever they lead.
29. Have you been burned by love? Yes, but I don't see it happening again!
30. What’s your life motto? That which does not kill us makes us stronger
31. What’s your main ringtone on your mobile? Most everyone has a different ring
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!
33. Who was your last text message from? David
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine
35. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
36. Most recent movie you watched? Talladega Nights
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Earrings, purse, phone, sunglasses, debit card!
38. What color are your bed sheets? kind of a gold color
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? None. I pretty much never have cash on me.
40. What is your favorite part of the chicken? Whatever part came from KFC!
41. What is your favorite town/city? Tough one...I really love Paris!
42. Perfect job? Makeup artist!
43. Who got you to join Blogger? I just decided to one day.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? Chicken tacos
45. How tall are you barefoot? 5'7"
46. Have you ever smoked crack? Nope. Not interested, either.
47. Do you own a gun? No, and I don't really want to.
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or coffee
49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Not sure...ask David!
50. Do you have A.D.D? No
51. What time did you wake up today? 5:30am...ish.
52. Current worry? Money. But I always worry about money no matter what!
53. Current hate? I'm no hater!
54. Favorite place to be? With my family and friends!
55. Where would you like to travel? All over...I love to travel!
56. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? In my own home for sure!
57. Last thing you ate? A banana
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower
59. Last person that made you laugh? Shanna (here at work). We make fun of ourselves!
60. Worst injury you ever had? Slamming my finger in the car door last year-very painful!
61. Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully David!
62. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

No comments: