Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Step Closer To Harmony In The Animal Kingdom

So yesterday apparently Cleo started letting Kaylee sniff her. This is a big deal since she's never let another animal get close to her like that! So things are going well with the kitty merger. Also, this morning Cleo ventured into the bedroom, but ran out with a hiss. It was actually pretty funny, but the good part of it was that she was brave enough to check out the bedroom. (She hasn't gone in there yet)

Tonight I am having dinner with Grampa. Not sure where we will go just yet, but I am looking forward to spending time with him. :)

No real news right now. I am sleepy this morning! And I am also loving this weather...no triple digits! I am so tired of sweating as soon as I walk out the door...that and the consistently bad hair days!

Okay everyone, have a good day!

No comments: