Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Allergies Are No Fun

Yes, I am battling some major allergies. Runny nose, sneezing...lots of fun! But I am better, so I should be happy. :) However, the allergy medicine makes me feel rather spacey. Thankfully, it's a slow week here at work.

Not a whole lot of news, except that my cousin, Jen, is having a little day procedure this morning, so I am sending her good thoughts. I know she will be just fine. She was going to host Christmas, but with her thing today, we agreed that it's going to be a little too much for her, so we're going to do Christmas at Mom and Dad's house. I told Mom I would come help get things ready, and she's happy to get to pull out her Christmas china and use it this year. :) It's very pretty china...I'm glad she gets to use it, too.

Tonight, mom and I are going to finish up some shopping. We have to buy for our men! Also, we're going to be picking up ribbon and package toppers, as I have run out and need to put the finishing touches on the gifts from David and me. It's going to be a busy evening, but a good one. So that's it for now. (Told you there wasn't much news!)

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

No comments: