Monday, December 04, 2006

...And Found

Yes, my purse is safe. I am an idiot. Apparently when I got home Saturday, I put my purse on the back of the chair and then put my jacket over it, so I totally missed my purse. I was so upset all evening! I couldn't think of a worse week for losing my purse, being that I am flying on Saturday. At least I have a passport in case of emergency, but it's all good now. And I am going to take as little as possible to NY with me just in case I get pickpocketed! (Hey, Dima lost his wallet there, but some kind soul found it and returned it to him with all the contents in tact!)

So I am focused on my trip. I am having a very small bridesmaid cocktail party Friday night (boo...Jen can't come!) and I am looking forward to that. I need to find some yummy (but healthy!) treats to make.

It's going to be a busy week. David leaves Thursday, and then I join him Saturday. I can't wait! That's it for now. Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Glad that you found your purse! THat is such a horrible feeling to think you lost it/got it stolen!

I have been trying to comment forever but your thing was all google registered...glad to see it back to normal so I can comment!!

Have a safe and fabulous trip to NYC! Make is a "point free" weekend because you must taste everything in the city...I LOVE NY!