Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lost

I'm stressing because I am without my purse right now. I paid for dinner last night and then we came home, so I am pretty sure it's at the restaurant. Sadly, we ate at an Asian place last night and they are closed on Sundays, so I won't know for sure until tomorrow. There aren't any charges on my bank account, so I think I'm ok. I am glad I have a passport since I am flying next Saturday on the off chance that I don't get my purse back. I have 3 of my favorite MAC glosses in there, too. Damn.

It's been a VERY busy weekend, but we finally got registered. We spent Saturday getting that done, which took way longer than I thought it would. But I am happy...it's done! However, if you check the Dillard's registry, please don't pass out when you see the cost of some of the things we registered for. It is a wish list, after all! (And we registered at Target, too!)

So we made it through a busy weekend and we're on the countdown to the NY trip! I can't wait!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: