Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holiday Break

I think it's been forever since I posted anything. It's been uneventful, so I decided to take a little break before the new year begins.

We had a very nice Christmas. Would have been even nice if the Cowboys had won, but we don't need to go there. I got to have Christmas Eve brunch with Kim and Mia...that was really nice. Hopefully it will become an annual tradition for us.

I feel really tired. I'm finally getting over my allergies, but I'm still sniffly and quite frankly, I feel worn out. Every day has had some sort of running around and I would like very much to just get to go home and veg. I got another season of Friends for Christmas, and I would really like to go home and get in bed and watch some episodes. Maybe I can do that tonight. Nah...the apartment is a mess and it's driving me nuts. I started to clean last night but it was getting late and I was tired. I think part of my problem might be that I need to get better about taking a vitamin.

So really there isn't any news. No WW meeting this week, so I am going to be very very good and be ready for next week's meeting.

Everyone have a good day!

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

I am so glad you had a nice Christmas! (I am sorry about the Cowboys, too.....I managed to miss that game due to drug induced unconsciousness).