Friday, December 08, 2006

New York State of Mind

Less than 24 hours now, and I'm on my way to NYC! David called last night to say he was very cold standing outside talking to me on his cell (they were at a bar and it was too noisy for him to hear inside). Now I am worried that it will be colder than I have ever experienced...I forsee a lot of coffee on this trip!

Tonight is Bridesmaids Cocktail Party night! I bought stuff to make yummy snacks and after work I am picking up a bottle of vodka and some cranberry juice for drinks tonight. (The cranberry juice is for poinsettias - champagne and cranberry juice) I bought cute paper plates and napkins, some fun little party favors, and a new sweater for me. (I can't help myself...I'm a shopaholic.) I am looking forward to having the girls over. I am in much need of girl time!

So between that and packing, I have a very busy afternoon. I had one more hour of untaken time off, so I am leaving the office at 3pm today to get stuff done.

So if I don't get a chance to blog in NYC, I will certainly post when I get home! However, David has his laptop and I think we will have access to a wireless connection, so I will blog if I can.

Have a wonderful weekend and I will post again on Wednesday, if not sooner!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I just love how our bar menu keeps expanding! Can't wait for tonight!!

Jennifer said...

Priorities, darling! ;)