Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My New Obsession

I don't know why I am so obsessed with Ugg boots now, but I really am! I think it comes from seeing all the women in NYC wearing them with jeans and they looked so great! Now I really want a pair! (Why now, when it's close to the end of the season and the stores are limited with styles and sizes??) I love these so much!!

David knows the Uggs rep, so we're going to work on getting me a pair for fall next year. These look so awesome with the top off the boots folded down so you can see the shearling! But of course, he says Born is coming out with some great stuff in the fall, so I may sport the Born boots instead. We'll see! :)
I am still feeling pretty crummy. My allergies aren't giving me a break at all. I even went to bed before 9pm last night. I just hope I'm over this by Christmas! Is there anything worse than feeling like crap for Christmas?
I don't have any other news. I hope everyone is doing well! Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: