Thursday, December 07, 2006

No Weigh!!!

Although I am going to my WW meeting today, I am not going to step on the scale. It's been a very challenging few weeks with no meetings (holidays, inclement weather) and I know the news isn't good. So rather than beating myself up, I am going to the meeting to get re-energized and refocused. I am also working out this afternoon, and I have already made a good breakfast choice today, so I am on the right foot this morning. I feel like this is a good decision for me. Next week I will have to get on the scale (can't pass on weighing in two weeks in a row!) so I'll be better prepared next week. I'm proud of my resolve to get back on track, and I refuse to give up. :)

I leave for NY in less than 48 hours now! It was fun to think that when I kissed David goodbye this morning that the next time I see him is when we met up in Manhattan!! How fun! (By the way, David called to tell me he is sitting with Herb Kelleher on his flight! Southwest messed up both David and Herb's ticketing so they are both on a later flight than expected! Apparently ticketing problems don't just happen to the little guys!)

Tomorrow night I am having a bridal party cocktail gathering. I have bought the goods to make Cosmopolitans, Apple Martinis, and Pomegranite martinis, as well as a few bottles of wine. I am making snacks, and everyone is bringing a snack as well, so we'll eat, drink, and be merry!

That's it for now. I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: