Monday, August 06, 2007

Back from Sin City

Yeah, I had a great trip! It was very low-budget, so not much gambling or shopping. Lots of walking around and just having a good time people watching. I wasn't feeling very lucky, so I wasn't tempted to gamble, which was good. We have a bunch of people to feed on September 29th! We hung out at the pool at the Venetian for a couple days, so I got some sun. :) We didn't stay at the Venetian, but we snuck into the pool area and had a blast!

Now that I am back home, I am diving back into wedding stuff. I actually tried to take a break from it last week. My head was going to blow up. There's a lot to do and barely over seven weeks to get it all done. Ugh!

Not much news to report. Hope everyone has a good Monday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey, I know you are getting down to crunch time. Let me know if you need help with anything :). If I can help, I will. Even if you just need to vent.

Can't wait for Saturday :).