Thursday, August 09, 2007

We're Officially Having A Wedding

Invitations went out on Tuesday, and people were already getting them yesterday! It's so exciting! Now it's getting to be crunch time...so much to do! I have been a little bit of an anti-bride lately...sort of avoiding stuff that needs to be done, but now is the time to get moving on this stuff. I have a lot to do. I was supposed to hear from the new wedding coordinator at the reception site yesterday but she didn't call. This doesn't instill a lot of confidence for me. I'll keep trying to set up a meeting with her, though. I just need to meet with her and go over everything...I'll feel better when I do.

I have a bridal shower on Saturday, and my five wonderful bridesmaids have put much time, effort, and money into making it special. I know it's going to be wonderful! :)

Tonight we are cleaning. Something we have needed to do for a while!

Have a good Thursday!

No comments: