Friday, August 17, 2007

Sick :(

I have really had a time with my allergies this week. I went home early from work to rest, and I think it was a smart move, as I am feeling better today.

David and I have a date tonight...we've designated some time to spend together with little to no wedding talk, and I am good with that. We're trying to make sure we don't get lost in all the wedding stuff!

Tomorrow night we're going to see Mia's husband's band play, and that should be great! I haven't seen them in a while and they have a bunch of new stuff to play. (If you're in Dallas, be sure to make your way out to the What Bar by 9pm to see them!)

It should be a nice weekend. Not much going on during the day, and just a few things planned at night. :) And I get to sleep in! Yay!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: