Monday, August 13, 2007

Showered With Love!

I had another bridal shower this weekend, and it was wonderful! This one was put on by my awesome bridesmaids, and they did such a fantastic job! The food was good, the punch was awesome (hello...rum punch!!), and the guests were very generous. David and I have so many wonderful things for our home as we get set to begin the next phase of our lives together. :)

And we got a toaster!!! (Ours died back in May, so this was a wonderful gift!!!)

We went to David's brother's house yesterday, and my FSIL (future sister-in-law) and I took her daughter to a salon for the younger ladies to get her hair done and a mani/pedi. She was adorable! We had lunch, and then she bought David and I our wedding gifts, so again, we are surrounded with very generous people! :)

The weekend went much too quickly, and it's a busy week for everyone. I hope you have a good Monday!

No comments: