Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Time Off For Mental Health

I had to day a day off work yesterday. It's just been so busy, and I am feeling overwhelmed sometimes. It's nice to just take a day to do nothing. We were going to go to the museum, but it was closed on Mondays, so we saw the Bourne Supremacy. Good flick!

I've had two fittings on my wedding dress, and it's fitting nicely! It doesn't gap on top anymore, so I look much better. I would post pics from the first time I tried it on, but I just can't since David drops in. I'll post pics after the wedding. Really, more like after the honeymoon. Hopefully our resort in Jamaica is still standing! The honeymoon is what I am really looking forward to! :)

I've taken a break from wedding stuff. I have 39 days...I really can't do that, but I needed to so I did. Oh, and in the midst of all this, I am planning another wedding shower for someone else. I think I am crazy. I am also a "groomsperson" in Kevin's wedding, and I am excited about that. It's always nice to be part of someone's wedding! :)

I think that's about it. We have a busy weekend with cake tasting (the final!) and family birthday stuff. Whew! I am also hoping to squeeze in a trial run on my hair. So much to do!

Oh, and a very happy (belated!) birthday to Blonde!! :)

Everyone have a good evening!

No comments: