Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just Stuff

Nothing of importance today...just random stuff. Mom and I went to look for goodie bags for the kids at the wedding reception. Found lots of fun stuff to put in there. We really want the kiddos to be entertained, so we're also hiring a clown for them so that their parents can enjoy the reception, too.

I think I am starting to feel ready to get stuff done again. I am meeting with the coordinator for the reception next Wednesday. Oh, and I am writing her a very large check. Ugh! But I am looking forward to meeting her. I'll feel much better about things when I do. David is getting his tux measured on Saturday morning, so we'll get that out of the way. Then we get to eat wedding cake! Yay! We're doing our final cake tasting on Saturday afternoon and I am looking forward to that. I have to remember to go next door to the paper shop to get more paper for the table cards at the reception. There is still much to do!

Tonight I am going to Toys R Us to buy birthday gifts for the nephews. They are twins and turn 2 this weekend. They are getting a very good art easel and a couple of Ugly Dolls. (If you haven't seen them, Google them - very funny and cute!)

Somewhere in all this I am trying to squeeze in a trial for my hair for wedding day. I have 37 days to get this mess together!! Ugh!

No comments: