Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back To School

Well, I did it! I registered and I am headed back to school. I have my first class tomorrow night, so I'll zip on over after work and meet my friend Anne before class. Class doesn't begin until 7pm, so we're going to buy our books and then get a bite to eat. My first class is my humanities class, and it should be a good one. I hear the professor is great, so I am optimistic that it will be a good first semester back. I also have my health/fitness class on Saturdays at 10:45 am. I'm not as jazzed about that one, but it's only one semester. I just took the two classes this time around so that I can get back in my school groove. I plan to have a more challenging fall semester for sure. I'm a psych major, so I am going to work my butt off to make it into the psychology honor society. (That's my plan, anyhow! I have to get my GPA up!)

WW is still going very well. It's nice to know that I truly am on track and doing so well. I worked out with Susan yesterday and we lifted weights and did some core exercises. And my core is sore today, too! We're doing legs this afternoon, so I'm sure I will be a big whiny baby tomorrow. :) But at least after today I will have 2 of my 4 committed workouts done for the week. The other two are up to me. I plan to work out Thursday and Friday, so as look as I keep with it, I'll get them all in for the week.

So nothing else to share today. It's been a busy morning and I have tons to do here at work, so everyone have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

If you want help with the homework for the fitness/wellness class, let me know :).