Monday, January 28, 2008

NSV

In WW lingo, an NSV is a Non-Scale Victory. I had an NSV today! One of my co-workers asked me how much weight I had lost, and when I told her 21 pounds, she said she could really tell!! What a great way to begin my week!

It's going to be a busy week, for sure. It's David's birthday week (tomorrow is the big day!), and on top of that, he has his big meeting with Dillard's and I have a corporate meeting today-Wednesday. So between both our schedules, it's a weird week! But here's the worst part - David is home with a terrible case of food poisoning. He ate a grilled chicken Caesar salad for lunch yesterday (beware of Eatzi's!) and became really ill. He was in pain all night, but this morning his body decided it was ready to, uh, get rid of everything. He was a very very sick man this morning. I hated to leave him, but I think there isn't anything left, and he is sleeping now. I am hoping he'll be better tonight, but he only gets broth or a simple starch (baked potato or rice) for dinner. And at that, he may not be interested in eating. It really stinks that he's sick on his birthday week! Please send him well wishes!!

So other than that, no news. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Poor David! Hope he feels better soon. That is no way to begin birthday week!!! :(