Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Holiday Loser!

So I went back to WW yesterday and found that I lost 2.6 pounds for a total of 17 pounds off now!! I was so prepared for a gain, and was happily surprised!! This is incredibly motivating, and I have done really well this weekend. My main source of activity has been housecleaning, but I worked hard and wasn't laying around so I don't feel guilty. I workout with Susan tomorrow, so I will be hurting but I am looking forward to it! I also register for school tomorrow evening, and I am happy about that. It's going to be nice to get that going and finished. It really feels like I am getting my ducks in a row this year, and I like it. :) It's nice to feel like things are coming together in the right way.

My plan this week is to focus on more physical activity. I've got to get moving more, and now that I'm not sick it will be a lot easier to do that. So this week, I have to get in 4 good, solid, sweat-building workouts. I'll be checking in here so that I have to be liable and accountable.

So everyone have a great evening!

No comments: