Tuesday, January 08, 2008

On the Mend

Yes, I think I am better. I have still been coughing and sniffling, but I am doing a lot better these days. I haven't made it to the gym just yet, but I tried! My trainer told me yesterday that she thought I still needed some recovery time, so we're shooting for later this week. I REALLY need the workout! I'd love to feel up to just taking a walk, but my lung capacity is a little diminished right now. I hate these upper respiratory infections!!

All of that aside, I am still doing really well with my eating, which is a big victory after all the crap I ate over the holidays. The good news is that I am going to WW this weekend - no exceptions!! I know I'll show a gain, but maybe turning things around this week will ease the pain a little. But I am going to take my gain and move on. :) I've learned after losing so much weight a couple years ago that it's better to face the music and stop the gain before it goes out of control. So lesson learned!

My girls and I are beginning to plan our trip to Vegas! We're going May 30th for a fun weekend. We timed it with the release of the new SATC movie so we can catch the movie in Vegas while we're out having fun. I love it! It should be a blast, and I am excited about going out there with the girls. Angela and Kim have never been, so Mia and I will be the Vegas veterans. I was there last August and had so much fun with David! I'll miss him, but absence makes the heart grow fonder! (Besides, he can hang out with his brother!)

So I guess that's it for now. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: