Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Improvement

I am happy to report that I contiue to feel better, so I think a trip to the gym will be in order VERY soon! :) Hey, I need to get excited about that! Oh, I found two cool things to share. One is a food find that I love: Simple Harvest oatmeal. I could normally take oatmeal or leave it, but this stuff is great! It's quick to fix, and tastes good. Oh, and it doesn't have all the chemical sweeteners in it, which makes me very happy. I am trying to cut out all the chemicals and processed foods that I can, and this stuff is perfect for me! So I recommend the Vanilla Honey Almond flaver. I just had the Maple and Brown Sugar flavor, and while I like ti just fine, I absolutely LOVE the Vanilla Honey Almond one!

The other find is www.iTrain.com. You can download a personal trainer for your iPod and take it to the gym. It seems like a good way to have someone give you that extra push without having to pay the cost of a trainer. I think I am going to download some sessions for walking outside just to push myself a little harder. :) Seriously, I am getting the weight off this year!

I register for school on Monday, and I am looking forward to it. It's time to get that degree finished so I can have a career that I really love. I'm okay with my current job, but I think there is more for me in life than this. But I am grateful for where I am right now. :)

So nothing else to report. Everyone have a great Wednesday!

No comments: