Friday, January 04, 2008

Belated First Post of 2008

I would have been posting on New Years Day, but I have been sick and haven't felt very good. It's all sinus crap, but it was enough to keep me home from work yesterday, and will keep me home all weekend. I am happy to report that my eating has been much better, but there has been no workout in 2008 yet. I am going to see how I feel tomorrow, but I really need to get my booty to the gym. Otherwise I am just getting nowhere. And 2008 is all about self-improvement! So please send me healing vibes...I need them so I can go exercise!

No other real news. Things are good on this end. For NYE, we went to our friends Jeff and Lyn's house to celebrate. We got there around 9 and stayed until about 12:15 and went on home. I was already starting to feel puny, but we had RSVPd and wanted to be good guests. We had fun, but it was nice to come home and go to bed. I do realize that the older I get the less important it is to go out and whoop it up. Man, I am going to be 36 this year...where does it all go?

I start school this month, and I am ready. It's part of the self-improvement plan. I am going to bust my butt to get my degree finished up, get my masters and then hopefully find myself in a career that I will really love. I'm ready for that!! My friend Anne is sharing the same major and going to the same school (totally not planned!) so we'll be taking classes together, and I am so excited about that! I'll have a buddy in class, which always makes things more fun. :)

That's it for now. I need to go blow my nose and lay in bed some more. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: