Monday, December 31, 2007

How to Look Good Naked

I downloaded an episode of this show and watched it...I love it! What a wonderful show! It's all about taking women who feel awful about their bodies and helping them see how beautiful they are. I actually learned some stuff and the girl they showcased really evolved and by the end of the show she was seeing just how fabulous she really is. Finally there is some positive self-image on TV! This will be on Lifetime in January, so all you women out there who can't see all the good stuff about you, I insist you watch this show! (And for everyone else who doesn't understand what it's like to not love your body, watch and learn!!)

Tonight is the end of the year. It's been an amazing year for me. Married, promoted...next year will be so different. My focus for 2008 is school and fitness. I start back on January 16th to school, and I am ready! I'm getting back in the weight watchers groove and I'm excited about that. It's time, and I feel good! (I didn't go to my meeting Saturday, but that's ok. Next Saturday I'm so there!)

So no more resolutions. Just dedication to the things that will bring about an improved me!

Happy New Year! Everyone please be safe, and have a fun evening!

No comments: