Friday, December 07, 2007

Counting The Hours (And the Calories!)

So my weigh in is tomorrow morning. For those of you who know know how much I must hate myself, I get up at 6am on Saturday mornings to go to my 7am meeting. So I will be weighing in around 6:40. I have done pretty well this week, and gotten lots of exercise in. My goal was 5 workouts, but I only managed 4. (Today will be number four, but I am going to the gym here at work before I go home, so I'll get it done!) I am hoping that my good choices and exercise will pay off tomorrow. Even if I don't lose it all, if I just lose SOMETHING I will be happy. It's all part of the journey, I know. There will be gains as well as losses, and I do accept that. I just want to be rewarded tomorrow! :) Whatever happens, I will be glad I went and work hard again next week.

Tonight I am going to a Christmas gathering with my girls. We're going to Mia's to hang out, and we're all bringing a snack. You know mine will be WW friendly for sure! I found two recipes I want to make. (I want to make something veggie friendly for Kim!) One is spinach triangles, and the other is Mexican beef and cheese won tons. They both require a fair amount of prep work, so I may be searching for alternatives. I am going to be sweaty when I get home and I need to shower and dress in addition to getting food ready. I think I may rethink my food ideas and find something yummy and healthy at the market. There are plenty of yummy and healthy snacks to be found there!

Tomorrow I am also going to get caught up on laundry. I am WAY behind and have plenty to do! We're not messy people, but the house needs to be picked up and vacuumed...we have lots to do! And of course Sunday is the Cowboys game at noon, so everything comes to a screeching halt for Romo and the boys at our house. (And that's okay! I watch the games, too!) So that's our weekend in a nutshell. Maybe somewhere in there I can get a manicure!

David is doing something super sweet! He has arranged a very special date night for us. On Saturday the 22nd, we're going to downtown Ft. Worth and having a nice dinner and enjoying the Christmas lights in Sundance Square. He even got us a room at the Worthington (where we stayed after our wedding!), but he used his Marriott points so it's FREE!!! :) So we can have a nice evening and we don't have to drive home! I thought it was very sweet, and I am really looking forward to it.

I think that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great Friday, and I will post my weigh in results tomorrow! :)

No comments: