Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Joy of Sprinkles

Ah yes. Anyone who really knows me is keenly aware of my love of cupcakes. And now I have experienced joy like no other...I have had Sprinkles Cupcakes. Yes, I bought into the hype and had a "designer" cupcake, but they're good! We now have a Sprinkles here in Dallas. We've had it for a while actually, but I hadn't been since it's not exactly next door. Oh, they are so good! But wait, you say....what about WW? Well, everything in moderation, my friend. I got an assortment when my friend Shanna went yesterday, and I am sharing the holiday love with others. One of them is mine, but the rest are being shared. However, here is a picture of my box of happiness:


Either the bottom left or the bottom right will be mine. I am not sure yet. The bottom left is a Madagascar bourbon vanilla cake with vanilla cream cheese icing. The bottom right is a spiced buttermilk cake with cinnamon sugar. I definitely have to choose...I can't have both. UGH!! Just for fun, the bottom middle is dark chocolate with dark chocolate icing. The top left is egg nog, the top middle is vanilla with peppermint, and the top right is strawberry. (The vanilla with peppermint and the strawberry are for David!)
So I am letting my brain wander to cupcakes for a little while. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can has cupcake

CarmenSinCity said...

yummmm - i love cupcakes.